Sonntag, 6. September 2015

a new start







After holding so many blogs, websites and accounts I am really really glad to introduce my new purified self with this blog and the connected sites. I concentrate on intuitive painting, mostly natural themes and working on handmade jewelry for FayofLove. So here I'll present everything inspiring me and hopefully you to live a creative life which fills you up to reach the sky.
xoxo Verena

Ich hatte viele Blogs unter den verschiedensten Namen, nicht dass das hier der Letzte sein könnte, aber im Moment fühl ich mich ziemlich rund und gebe hier meine spirituelle Seite, die Naturliebende, werde meinen Schmuck präsentieren und meine Bilder, die intuitiv gemalt Themen meines Erlebens und Fühlens zeigen. Ich verführe zu inspirieren und freue mich auf Euch.
Gruß Verena


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen